We measure the results of all training with the Return on Investment (ROI) method. This is the most effective way to ensure that a client’s investment results in targeted goals.
We measure ROI on individual, team and company levels, and before, during and after training. A trainer must be licensed to use the ROI method. Helena Ståhl is one of only approximately 100 active and licensed ROI trainers in the world.
Return on Investment can measure five different levels:
- Course Evaluations (according to statistics 90% of all training courses are only measured on this level)
- Application level of taught tools in the workplace
- Visible effects of applications
- Measurable effects of results
- Total ROI outcome of the complete investment